About the Demo
As we approach the “New Normal,” it’s more important than ever for food brands to ensure their supplier relationships are strong, healthy, and tenable. This is especially true in the face of a global pandemic that caused disruption and demanded flexibility across the supply chain, from inventory levels and supply shortages to supplier force shifts and emergency additions.
At the core of your organization’s success are your suppliers. Learn about the importance of fortifying these relationships during this time, as well as strategies you can put into place to ensure your business is ready for what’s to come.
View the video to learn:
- Strategies for simple, straightforward supplier documentation management
- Workflows for automated onboarding and ongoing training
- Methods for streamlined, open communication
- Tips for increasing supplier engagement
- Tactics for ensuring quality data capture and compliance